CJRW seeks a social media project manager to work as a part of its award-winning creative team. The successful candidate will work on a variety of client and agency social media accounts to manage the internal process for strategy development, content creation, organic implementation, and paid content coordination.
- Manage client social media projects’ workflow from initiation to completion.
- Facilitate team meetings (kick-off, status, retrospective), track open issues, provide notes and action items from meetings, and monitor progress to ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Act as a gatekeeper, ensuring all necessary information is provided to begin work on a deliverable.
- Establish, maintain and adjust project timelines.
- Schedule and enforce collaborations for content planning for paid and organic social media plans.
- Coordinate delivery, edits and final approval of plans, assets and reports with Account Managers.
- Coordinate delivery of paid social assets to digital media strategists.
- Utilize established resources, tools, processes, and techniques while identifying new options that would benefit the team.
- Identify potential workflow efficiencies within the team and across departments.
- Manage and maintain weekly status reports and conduct weekly status meetings.
- Help manage team resources by assigning projects based on team members’ workload and expertise.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to coordinate project goals and deadlines.
- Other duties may arise, as this position is in a field that continually changes.
- Highly organized with a minimum of 5 years of project management experience or 3 years of advertising agency project management experience
- Working knowledge of social media best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain obstacles to team members and the confidence to say "yes" or "no" to requests with adequate reason
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team, both within and across departments
- Understanding of social media metrics and reporting is a plus
- Working knowledge of Monday.com project management software is a plus
- Full Time
- Little Rock Office
- Weekly flex day with option for remote work
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401-K savings plan
- Explore Arkansas - annual expense reimbursement for qualifying vacations
- CJRW Cares – employee-guided non-profit giving program
- Flexible spending account for health and dependent care
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Paid parking
CJRW is an advertising agency that generates ideas to build brands, solve problems, change perceptions and generate success. We are driven by smart, passionate people who are committed not only to the prosperity of our clients but also to the positive growth of the communities we serve.
Employees are owners through the agency’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ESOP is a long-term, tax‑deferred investment plan designed to reward all employee-owners for the financial success achieved by the company.