If you are an expert at making engaging, entertaining content for TikTok and Instagram, you might be our next Social Media Content Creator! We’re looking for someone who is fluent in social media across platforms, always aware of the latest trends and able to incorporate them in relevant, original, on-brand content for our clients. Sound like you? Learn more and apply today!
- Concept, shoot and edit short-form video and stills in-app for Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Participate in production planning with internal team and vendors to identify types of video and still content needed across social media platforms
- Travel to destinations across Arkansas to capture client content and participate in shoots
- Identify and leverage social media trends for client participation
- Collaborate with social media account management team to ensure client content goals and objectives are met and brand standards are followed
- Develop and present creative concepts internally and to clients
- Help manage network of freelance creators to meet client content needs
- Hands-on experience shooting and editing on TikTok and Instagram
- Experience creating original and engaging content on behalf of clients on TikTok and Instagram (including Reels, Stories and posts)
- A strong creative portfolio demonstrating original social media content examples
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience creating travel and/or outdoors content is a plus
- Little Rock Office
- Option for remote day on Friday
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Potential for annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible spending account for health and dependent care
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid parking
- Explore Arkansas (annual expense reimbursement for qualifying in-state vacations)
- CJRW Cares (employee-guided non-profit giving program)
CJRW is an advertising agency that generates ideas to build brands, solve problems, change perceptions and generate success. We are driven by smart, passionate people who are committed not only to the prosperity of our clients but also to the positive growth of the communities we serve.
At CJRW, you own stock in the company you work for! All employees are owners through the agency’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ESOP is a long-term, tax-deferred investment plan designed to reward all employee-owners for the financial success achieved by the company—when CJRW does well, we all benefit.
Qualified applicants, send resume and creative portfolio with content examples to email@example.com.