CJRW is an award-winning, idea-driven advertising agency that uses innovative thinking and the latest technologies to help organizations tell their story to the world. We do this through our expertise in brand building, creative development, digital marketing, media strategy and public relations. Our clients include Arkansas Tourism, Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort, Visit Hot Springs, Delta Dirt Distillery and the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery.
CJRW’s Little Rock office is seeking an experienced writer with strong conceptual skills to generate big ideas and tell compelling stories for some of the region’s most influential brands and organizations. The Senior Writer will have the opportunity to conceive, write and produce creative solutions for CJRW clients across all media platforms. The ideal candidate is a great writer and strategic thinker who loves working with a like-minded team to solve challenges and achieve results.
- Create conceptual framework and subsequent copy for integrated and cohesive advertising and communications – including TV, radio, print, collateral, web, and social media.
- Write insightful and compelling content for publications, digital marketing, social media other channels.
- Conceive thought-provoking ideas that solve our clients’ marketing challenges.
- Proactively generate innovative concepts capable of positively impacting our clients’ business.
- Conceive and write strategic documents that provide a clear overview of campaign objectives and agency solutions for clients across all media platforms.
- Understand and apply research to creative executions.
- Work collaboratively with agency teammates from other disciplines.
- Effectively and persuasively present ideas internally and to clients.
- Work closely with art directors and broadcast producers to develop market-ready creative.
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert written and verbal communicator with the ability to articulate abstract creative concepts.
- Proven ability to develop highly engaging marketing copy/content.
- Polished client presentation skills for demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge.
- Ease in adapting to and perfecting a brand’s voice to effectively connect to key audiences, including consistent adherence to brand guidelines in all marketing communications.
- Ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members.
- Initiative and motivation to make big things happen.
- Willingness to accept and apply constructive criticism.
- 5+ years of experience in an agency setting.
- Creative copywriting and content creation experience.
- Experience writing for all media, including video, print, social media, and websites.
- Excellent organization and time management skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment that requires rapid response.
- Full Time
- Little Rock Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401-K savings plan
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Paid parking