CJRW’s Little Rock office is seeking an Interactive Developer to help create work for some of the region’s most influential brands and organizations. The ideal candidate for this role must be conceptual, collaborative and have a passion for creative website development. The candidate should also possess a strong desire to learn new technologies. Day-to-day work includes conceiving creative and innovative solutions for CJRW clients and bringing those ideas to life.
- Work with the Web Development team to plan and strategize an approach for each project.
- Develop custom websites using a PHP CMS platform.
- Assist with website optimization and testing.
- Assist with content updates for existing client websites.
- Assist with website planning and client meetings.
- Explain and expand upon wireframes and designs for use in design review with the client and internal teams.
- Follow coding standards and guidelines and develop with accessibility in mind.
- Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of coding practices, optimization and responsive design
- 2+ years of experience at an Advertising Agency/Design Studio/Branding Firm
- Advanced understanding and use of various content management systems
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Ability to construct and explain how designs will translate to web
- Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize based on project timelines
- Ability to learn new programming languages
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Must be able to work in the Little Rock office
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch
- Experience in modern web frameworks (React, Vue, Svelte, etc.)
- Experience in modern web technologies (Node.js, NPM, etc.)
- Full Time
- Little Rock Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401-K savings plan
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Paid parking
Qualified applicants apply below.