CJRW is seeking a Creative Director with deep experience in creative concepting and copywriting to help lead strategy and creative development for some of the region’s top brands. This position supports and drives the overall efforts and strategic vision of the department by directing and mentoring a group of writers, art directors, designers, strategists, video editors, and content creators. The Creative Director also works collaboratively with other agency teams to build and execute strategies that meet our client's goals.
- Drive creative strategy and execution with a digital-first mindset that yields holistic work that can be effectively translated across all channels
- Work collaboratively with Creative Directors to manage and mentor creative staff
- Write brand strategy documents that provide a clear overview of campaign objectives and agency solutions across all platforms
- Write compelling copy across all digital media channels
- Understand and apply research to creative executions
- Work collaboratively with agency teammates from other disciplines
- Effectively present ideas internally and to clients
- Act as a thought leader by continuously identifying and finding opportunities to improve our business and those we serve
- Work closely with the team and oversee day-to-day production of assets and deployment of market-ready creativity
- 10+ years leading an agency creative team
- Expert written and verbal communicator with the ability to articulate abstract creative concepts
- A deep portfolio of creative work, including complete cross-channel campaigns
- Strong grasp of current digital and social platforms as well as emerging mediums
- Proven ability to plan, execute and deploy a multichannel digital marketing campaign from creative brief to launch
- Little Rock Office
- Option for remote work on Fridays
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Potential for annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible spending account for health and dependent care
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life, AD&D, short-term, and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid parking
- Explore Arkansas (annual expense reimbursement for qualifying in-state vacations)
- CJRW Cares (employee-guided non-profit giving program)
CJRW is an advertising agency that generates ideas to build brands, solve problems, change perceptions, and generate success. We are driven by smart, passionate people who are committed not only to the prosperity of our clients but also to the positive growth of the communities we serve.
At CJRW, you own stock in the company you work for! All employees are owners through the agency’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ESOP is a long-term, tax-deferred investment plan designed to reward all employee-owners for the financial success achieved by the company—when CJRW does well, we all benefit.
All interested candidates must submit a portfolio that demonstrates their ability to produce compelling and effective creative campaigns, including strategy and execution. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered. Qualified applicants send resume and references to email@example.com.