Social Media Project Manager
CJRW seeks a social media project manager to work as a part of its award-winning digital and creative team. The successful candidate will work on a variety of client and agency social media accounts to manage process for strategy development, content creation, organic implementation and responsive engagement.
· Manage client social media projects from initiation to completion.
· Facilitate meetings (kick-off, status, retrospective), track open issues, provide notes and action items from meetings, and monitor progress to ensure projects meet deadlines.
· Act as a gatekeeper, ensuring all necessary information is provided to begin work on a deliverable.
· Establish, maintain and adjust project timelines.
· Schedule and enforce collaborations for content planning for organic social media plans.
· Coordinate delivery, edits and final approval of plans, assets and reports with Account Manager.
· Utilize established resources, tools, processes, and techniques while identifying new options that would benefit the team.
· Identify potential workflow efficiencies within the team and across departments.
· Manage and maintain weekly status reports and conduct weekly status meetings.
· Help manage team resources by assigning projects based on individuals' workload and expertise.
· Collaborate with Digital Manager to coordinate project goals and deadlines.
· Highly organized with a minimum of 3 years of project management experience
· Working knowledge of social media best practices
· Understanding of social media metrics and reporting
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
· Ability and desire to work as part of a team, both within and across departments
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain obstacles to team members and the confidence to say "yes" or "no" to requests with adequate reason
· Copywriting and copyediting skills a plus
This position reports to the Digital Manager. Other duties may arise, as this position is in a field that continually changes.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.