This position as CJRW Account Coordinator will provide project management and administrative support for a variety of clients. Daily contact with clients is an essential part of the job and, as such, managing multiple projects in a timely manner. A very confident and competent attitude is necessary to instill trust in the agency/client relationship.
The account coordinator will conduct the functions below, as well as additional projects upon request.
- Execute tasks associated with client marketing plans
- Manage print and digital media ad production
- Inventory management
- Editorial and publications development support
- Collaborate with other agency disciplines on behalf of the client
- Excellent organization and time management skills are necessary to work in a fast-paced environment that requires rapid response.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities
- Demonstrated writing ability
- Ability to organize information into various written formats
- Reliable, deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively organize work, establish and maintain schedules
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and/or Keynote
- Experience with Salesforce, Basecamp and publisning is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- 401-K savings plan
- Generous insurance plans available (health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability)
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Paid parking
Qualified applicants should send resume to email@example.com.