CJRW's Little Rock office is seeking a highly creative and skilled Digital Strategist to join its growing and award-winning Digital Team. The Digital Strategist will work to identify needs, goals, opportunities and challenges for clients. The Digital Strategist will also help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs.
- Set and implement digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Digital Strategist will work with online advertising platforms including, but not limited to: Bing, Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor and optimize SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up-to-date with audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies development
- Assist in the needs of CJRW as requested
- Past experience at a marketing agency or with a marketing position
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
- A working knowledge of basic computer office programs
- Past experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize tasks
Qualified candidates only. Resume, electronic portfolio and references MUST be submitted for consideration. Please send resumes to email@example.com.