CJRW’s Little Rock office is seeking a dynamic art and design professional to help create work for some of the region’s most influential brands and organizations. The Digital Designer has the opportunity to apply skills across both traditional and digital media at one of the South’s top creative agencies. The ideal candidate for this role must be conceptual, collaborative and have a passion for creative development. The candidate should also possess a strong desire to learn new technologies. Day-to-day work includes conceiving creative solutions for CJRW clients and bringing those ideas to life visually through print, brand identity, TV, digital, video and social media. An ideal candidate would have knowledge of CSS/HTML and development, including CMS and mobile-responsive design.
- Work with our Digital Director, Creative Director, writers, senior developers, web designers, content strategists and project managers to plan and strategize an approach for each project.
- Create smart, compelling, creative solutions across a wide array of integrated branding touchpoints, including print design, interactive/multimedia, social media assets and motion graphics.
- Assist with creative concepts for big-brand marketing plans.
- Assist the Digital Director with website planning and discovery meetings.
- Assist the Creative Director with design assets to include both print and digital.
- Communicate expected issues, opportunities and ideas when approaching projects or tasks.
- Create wireframes and storyboards for use in design review with the client.
- Assist in managing content on client websites when needed.
- Provide production assistance to web department, creative department and social media staff.
- 3+ years of experience at an Advertising Agency/Design Studio/Branding Firm
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Ability to construct and explain how your designs will work in HTML and CSS
- Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, print design, grid-based web design and responsive web design
- Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize based on project deadlines
Not required, but a plus:
- Animations experience using Adobe After Effects
- Experience designing Facebook Instant Experience ads
Qualified candidates ONLY. Resume, electronic portfolio and references MUST be submitted for consideration. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.